Blow dryer wall-mounted PRO
Blow dryer wall-mounted PRO
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Will offer 30 day easy returns
- Customer service open weekdays 10-18
- All stock items are shipped the same day before 15
You can compare the Tornado blower to a flat screen TV. Today, unlike 10 years ago, it takes up much less space, can do much more and costs much less!
Dog owners, dog exhibitors, breeders and dog groomers use the Tornado blower because:
- It is easy to use both for beginners and seasoned dog people
- Super strong quality and at the same time light and elegant
- It can run from morning to night, day in and day out
- It can be used for all small and large dog breeds, and it dries the coat in record time
- The blowing power can be adjusted as required by stepless regulation
- It can blow with both cold and warm air
- The flexible hose is easy to stand with, and you won't get neck and shoulder pain
- The handle does not get hot, even if you stand with the blower for a long time
- Quite simply, regardless of race and number, the Tornado blower can handle it all
- It is light and compact to carry in a bag or keep in a cupboard
- The Tornado blower can do 75% of the fur work instead of comb and brush
- Can remove filter more gently than comb and brush
The Tornado blower can simply do EVERYTHING!
My name is Gitte Morell. I am the owner of GroomUs and I have had Samoyeds for over 30 years. I was one of the first to replace my hair dryer with a special hair dryer made for dogs. It is now approx. 30 years ago, and over the years I have tested over 100 types to find the best one. There have always been some compromises to be made, because I had to find the optimum in terms of size, strength, thin plastic, heavy iron case. However, one thing has always proved to be certain. Price and durability were always linked. The cheap plastic models did not last for several years, the heavy powerful blowers required care in use or replacement of fuses in the house. With the Tornado blower, I have found it all in one! It fully meets my expectations in terms of quality, design and price. So now it's over with different blowers for puppies, show dogs and for taking on trips. The Tornado blower is both for everyday use and parties for all ages! Over the years, I have also learned some techniques which mean that I can do most of the grooming with a blower. New dog people often ask if I blow dry my dog's fur - and the answer is that YES I do. It is easier and gentler for the dog. Skin and fur become healthier, and there is less dirt in the house.
If you want little tips and tricks and secure access to the buckle workshops, then sign up for our newsletter and log in to our Facebook page "GroomUs", where there are regular buckle initiatives.
Please call me if you have any questions about fur care. I am happy to help dog owners get started if there are challenges with using a blower because the dog is insecure. All it takes is guaranteed to be a few small tricks, then the dog managed to get used to it, and it is a shared joy for many years. It is so much easier to be able to use a blower in everyday life, for example when the dog is wet and dirty after a walk.
Watch video HERE
- Colour: Silver metallic steel body
- Maximum power: 2800W
- Heating power: 600W
- Blow force: 895 g
- Maximum speed: 90 m / s
- Highest temperature: 52 °
- Noise: 86dbA