Why choose CORE dry food for your dog?
At GroomUs, we use CORE dry food ourselves, as it is made of high quality, with the dog's well-being in mind. It's a brand that puts the dog first, and that's why we're also happy about it. Below you can see why we recommend it:
- 100% grain-free: Grain is the most frequent cause of allergies in dogs, and can also cause other skin and coat problems.
- 100% free of preservatives: More natural ingredients, less artificial.
- 100% naturally hypoallergenic: This is super ideal for dogs that are a bit sensitive to what they consume.
- Prebiotics: These ingredients are good for the intestinal and digestive system, as they contain indigestible dietary fibers that stimulate the growth of the good intestinal bacteria.
- Minimally processed: There are no artificial ingredients, additives or other fillers.
- Nutritious ingredients: Lots of fat and proteins, but not so many carbohydrates. Each product contains more specific details.
- Natural content: All CORE dry food for dogs contains real meat or fish - there are therefore no artificial flavours.
CORE dry food for all breeds
CORE dry food for dogs comes in different flavors and for different sizes of dog. There is a difference between dog breeds, both in relation to how much they have to eat and to the size of the food - that is, how big the individual piece of food is.
Since there are small dogs that don't eat that much, and large dogs that eat a lot, there is also the option of getting them in different sizes. You can get them from 1.8 kg to 16 kg. You can therefore be sure that you have enough feed.
There is also a difference in taste. You can choose between five different flavors: lamb, chicken, turkey, chicken & turkey and salmon & tuna. You can choose the one that tastes best to your dog or choose to vary the taste so that it is not always the same that is served to the dog. There is also food for dogs that need to lose weight or gain weight very quickly.
Have you never used CORE dry food before?
If you want to switch to CORE dry food, it is important that you do so gradually. It is not unusual for dogs to have an upset stomach when they are given new food. There are therefore also many who believe that it is the feed that is the problem. However, it is far from that. Dogs' stomachs can be just as sensitive as ours, and therefore a gradual mixture over 3-4 days would be a good idea. The mixture should be approx. 50% CORE dry food and 50% of the old dry food.
We follow our own recommendation
We have acquired a great knowledge of feed with our many years of experience, we can say with certainty that CORE dry food for dogs is the best choice. Quality and health are top notch, and that is exactly what we want to see when we feed our dogs, which is why we also use dog food from CORE for our dogs.